Can’t be there? You don’t need to miss a thing!
LiveStream Your Wedding: your loved ones are provided a website link prior to your ceremony, to view your wedding live. It hooks up the videographer’s cameras to the internet in a cost effective way to stream the wedding day into your loved ones’ homes.
Many thanks to the team at 5 Star Production for the opportunity to join in on the wedding celebration of our extended family in the US. Live streaming has got to be one of the greatest ways of being part of the actual ceremony as it all happens even though we were in our own homes back in Australia. I found the team most helpful and pleased to go the extra mile for us. Job well done from our perspective. – Roger Miller”
There are so many benefits:
- Family and friends stuck at work, interstate or overseas? We choose a livestream provider who allows you to rewind and view the page in the days following the event.
- Keep your guest list down: Weddings can already be extremely costly. This is a way to keep guest list small. Live Streaming weddings can save couples hundreds of dollars. In 2014 there has been a 250 percent jump in weddings using livestream services.
- You can make it private: Live Streaming is not Youtube and doesn’t have to be available for everyone. Send the link to your nearest and dearest or broadcast it to the world – it’s up to you.
And here’s how to make it happen:
- Find a videographer with the technology: At the same time as capturing lasting moments, you also can leave the set up to the professionals. You can contact us for more info.
- Provide a link to your guests and friends at least 3 days in advance: Make sure everyone knows how to log on to the link, so that no one misses a thing. Share it via Facebook, and email and make sure to include the date and time (allowing for time differences for your overseas friends and family).
- Tell your guests on the day that you have filmed the wedding, so that they can watch it and replay the magic when they get home. Great for friends’ children who would love to be a part of it!